Sylacauga Tuition & Financial Information
Veritas Sylacauga believes a great education should be affordable! Our tuition prices have been designed to accommodate both full and part time students. We offer great prices and convenient payment plans.
Registration fee if paid by 4/30/2019
Registration fee if paid after 4/30/2019
Facilities fee *May be waived based on fundraiser
Books will be purchased directly by parents
Full time tuition Kindergarten through 12th grade
Includes Humanities, Math, Science & Electives
We will soon list part time and dual enrollment tuition and fees
Full Time Tuition: Humanities, Math, Science and Electives
Part Time Tuition
1. Payment plans of up to 10 months (August-May) are available for full time and humanities only tuition students
2. Veritas Sylacauga offers a 10% discount for full tuition payments by the first day of school
3. Multiple student discounts may be available for families with 2 or more students
4. All payments are due by the 5th of the month. Checks are made to the local campus
5. A late fee of $30 will be assessed for late payments received after the 10th of each month
6. Payments can be made in cash or by check or credit card
9. Parents are financially obligated for all fees upon registration and enrollment.
10. Once a student begins the semester, parents are responsible for the financial obligation of the entire semester.
Financial Obligation-Early Withdrawal Policy: We base our budget and teacher salaries on enrollment. Your financial commitment is critical to planning for and meeting these costs. You are obligated for the full semester after the 1st day of class.